The Akshaya Patra FellowshipstdClass Object ( [page_id] => 475 [lang_id] => 1 [type_id] => 20 [menuitem_id] => 0 [from_widgets] => 1 [lang_type_1] => 0 [lang_type_2] => 0 [lang_type_3] => 0 [lang_type_4] => 0 [lang_type_5] => 0 [widget_type_1] => 0 [widget_type_2] => 0 [widget_type_3] => 0 [widget_type_4] => 0 [widget_type_5] => 0 [widget_id_1] => 0 [widget_id_2] => 0 [widget_id_3] => 0 [widget_id_4] => 0 [widget_id_5] => 0 [widget_content_1] => 0 [widget_content_2] => 0 [widget_content_3] => 0 [widget_content_4] => 0 [widget_content_5] => 0 [widget_title_1] => 0 [widget_title_2] => 0 [widget_title_3] => 0 [widget_title_4] => 0 [widget_title_5] => 0 [link_target_1] => _self [link_target_2] => _self [link_target_3] => _self [link_target_4] => _self [link_target_5] => _self [activity_id] => 0 [template_id] => 3 [no_header_footer] => 0 [page_title] => The Akshaya Patra Fellowship [page_path] => fellowshipnew.jpg [display_image] => 1 [alt_title] => The Akshaya Patra Fellowship [header_image] => [page_slug] => akshaya-patra-fellowship [page_short_description] => [page_content] =>
Do you have the desire to contribute to society? What if you had an opportunity to be a social entrepreneur? What if you could fulfill a child’s dream? Here is an opportunity for you….
The Akshaya Patra Foundation would like to encourage young leaders and future social entrepreneurs to fuel the dreams of children through our FIRST fellowship programme. This programme will cover learning and development, WASH, soft skill training amongst many other health and nutrition awareness initiatives. Thus, giving the Akshaya Patra beneficiary children hope for a better future.
What will you get from the fellowship?
- You will be a part of the first batch of The Akshaya Patra Foundation’s fellowship programme
- You will get the experience of making an impact in the lives of hundreds of children.
- You will have an exceptional leadership journey that will give you a steep learning curve.
- A paid fellowship to experience transferrable skills in leadership, people-management, public-speaking, conflict resolution, relationship building, time management, problem solving and many more.
- An opportunity to be part of the leading team of the project.
- A fellowship certificate after the successful completion of the fellowship
- An opportunity to present your successful project completion to the top management within the organization.
We are looking for you if
- You love working with children
- You are a leader who is passionate about creating a social impact.
- You are self-motivated even under pressure and strive to meet your goals
- You will take ownership of the project and will see it to completion
- You are a peoples person, a team player who can engage with the community
- You are willing to experience the non-urban lifestyle
- You have good communication skills and can build relationships with stakeholders
- Flexibility and resilience to deal with the unexpected